Wednesday 2 January 2013

CASTING CALL

CASTING CALL! I have been asked to share this message from the Steve Harvey Show in Chicago. They are looking for moms closer than all of you that stepped up in December from Canada. 

Please share this message:) Tweet it, Facebook it, Pin it...did I miss anything?

"NBC Chicago based show casting married mom's with children, over the age's of 10 years old, who need a break and would love to go on Strike."
Please contact Trina.dailey@steveharveytv.com
312-836-4830

I'll bring the wine:)
J

9 comments:

  1. So moms in Canada with kids over 10 years old?? Damn, so close... I have 2/3! (kid is 2!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They want moms in the States....closer to the Chicago area. They had lots of Canadian moms volunteer..lol;)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finding recruits for the Striking Mom Army, Jessica! You'll be magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've given you a shout-out on my other blog, The Book of Terrible. It's the same as the one posted on You've Been Hooked, but The Book of Terrible has almost reached 300,000 views so the net will be cast further...
    Talk to you soon, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed them over the weekend and was asked to send pics of my family. Not sure what they are looking for exactly but I can't wait to hear back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Did you hear anything back yet?
      Feel free to email me at crazymomopq@gmail.com
      J

      Delete
  6. Nothing yet. I promise you'll be the first to know! Ok, well maybe the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sharing, it's a good post, keep going and support you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! However, if I went I strike, I fear my family would be a wreck ;). I'm a full time working mom of SIX.

    ReplyDelete